SUMMER CELEBRATION A GREAT SUCCESS – HOPE YOU WERE AMONG THE SOLD-OUT EVENT!
AND – Save the Date: Summer Celebration Monday, June 8, 2020!!!
The Jersey Shore Partnership Foundation hosted its annual SUMMER CELEBRATION on Monday evening June 10. A cloudy evening with intermittent drizzle did not deter guests from joining in the festivities under a tent adjacent to Sandy Hook Bay. The event creates awareness of and support for the Jersey Shore Partnership’s advocacy efforts to ensure adequate funding for protection and preservation of New Jersey’s beaches. Photos of the event can be found here.
- Thanks to our Outstanding Honorees: Bayshore/Montecalvo Family of Companies, Senator Joe and Susan Kyrillos, PNC Bank and Weeks Marine;
- Leading Corporate Supporters: Our Honorees, FirstEnergy Foundation Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company, Investors Bank, John & Robin Klein, New Jersey Business & Industry Association, NJM Insurance Group, New Jersey Resources, Orsted, Suez NA, Unity Construction Group and Wakefern Food Corporation / ShopRite;
- Dinner Partners: In the Garden (floral arrangements), Lusty Lobster and NorthEast Talent Solutions (raw bar hosts), OceanFirst Bank (dinner journal underwriter), NJ Sea Grant Consortium (graphic services), and Two River Community Bank (eco-friendly cups);
- Restaurants that made the evening a gourmet delight: James Conroy, Culinary Consultant, 2nd Jetty, Bahrs Landing, Beach Tavern, Brandl & Jakes, Brennan’s Delicatessen, Chilangos, Cups and Cakes, David’s Culinary Delights, Food Circus Supermarkets, Fulfill Culinary, Glenda’s Kitchen, Jacques Exclusive Caterers, McLoones Restaurants, Off the Hook, Point Lobster Co., Proving Ground Waterfront Dining, Saker ShopRite / Dearborn World Class Kitchens and Patisserie, Scarborough Fair, The Boondocks Fishery, The Windmill and Tuzzio’s Italian Cuisine;
- Fisheries that contributed seafood to the restaurants: Atlantic Capes Fisheries, Bivalve, Certified Clam, Lund’s, Viking Village and Wakefern;
- Beverage Sponsors: Beach Haus Brewery, Farmer Brothers Coffee, Fedway Associates, Freixent Mionetto USA Prosecco, James F.C. Hyde Sorgho Whiskey, Jersey Girl Brewery, Shore Point Beer & Wines and Tito’s Handmade Vodka;
- Shell Recycling by American Littoral Society;
- Volunteers from Jersey Central Power & Light, EPS Corporation, Monmouth County Young Republicans and Young Democrats;
- Add in the parking assistance from the National Park Rangers, wait staff from At Your Service, and the music of Brian Kirk & The Jirks, and you have a successful event!
SUMMER CELEBRATION GOES GREEN
The annual Jersey Shore Partnership Foundation’s annual Summer Celebration was a “Green” event using biodegradable products to minimize waste and avoid using plastic products that are not recyclable and damaging to the eco-environment. For information on the steps to take, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.